We know you are busy, and we respect your time. We can help you most time-efficiently if you follow these instructions when reporting an issue. If you are super rushed, #2 below is the bare minimum we need to start resolving your problem.
Again, If you are in a rush, the video capture is the most important thing to send us and is often enough to resolve most issues.
If you do not see an immediate response in your email, it may have gone to your spam folder. To ensure you don't miss our response, please allow emails from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and add this email address to your address book.
Sending us a Crash Report:
1) Open the Console application on your Mac.
2) Click on "Crash Reports" in the left panel.
3) Make sure your reports are sorted by Date, with the newest one at the top
4) You should see "AutoBounce" at the top under "Process Name."
5) Right-Click (Control-Click) on the AutoBounce entry and select "Reveal in Finder."
6) A new Finder window will open. Please drag that ".ips" file into your reply to us.
Sending us a Debug Report:
In some cases, we might request that you send us a debug report. If so, the video below will walk you through the process.