Before contacting support:
1. Please ensure you are using the latest version of Auto-Bounce 1.18.
Previous users: please note that 1.16 and later require an updated Logic Setup. Please view the Quick Start Guide and jump to Step #9 (New Key Commands)
2. Please check the Knowledge Base, Quick Start Guide, and F.A.Q. before sending a support request.
3. If you need to contact us or report a problem, you can submit a ticket by clicking here.
4. If you are experiencing a Crash, please send us a Crash Report. Instructions can be found below.
5. If we request that you send us a Debug Report, please follow the instructions below.
If you do not see an immediate response in your email, it may have gone to your spam folder. To ensure you don't miss our response, please allow emails from "email@example.com" and add this email address to your address book.
Sending us a Crash Report:
1) Open the Console application on your Mac.
2) Click on "Crash Reports" in the left panel.
3) Make sure your reports are sorted by Date, with the newest one at the top
4) You should see "AutoBounce" at the top under "Process Name."
5) Right-Click (Control-Click) on the AutoBounce entry and select "Reveal in Finder."
6) A new Finder window will open. Please drag that ".ips" file into your reply to us.
Sending us a Debug Report:
In some cases, we might request that you send us a debug report. If so, the video below will walk you through the process.